Yesterday was the first Monday of the month, which means we released the March issue of Trust Me, I’m A Scientist, “The music magazine for people who make music.”
In The March Issue, You’ll Find:
- The real story behind “Mastered for iTunes“, complete with tips from some of top mastering engineers in the world.
- A guide to MP3 sound quality and blind listening tests.
- A case study of Sweden’s new anti-piracy strategy.
- A profile of the Grammy-winning music producer known as “Flood”.
- Tours of some of the best recording studios in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
- How to record strings for the hippest of New York rock bands with violinist and arranger Gillian Rivers.
- Plus: A whole lot more.